9.05.2008

the summer in seven shots

Celebrating America...in America
Last year, Aaron and I celebrated Canada Day (July 1) in Korea. For some reason, we felt it required a picture.


My little cousin got married, which blew in my older cousin who I haven't seen in quite some time. A good excuse to hang out with the relatives


Kayleena came home for a week! Hanging out with my best gals


Hanging out with Jillybug in the Distillery district of Toronto


Met up with other former ESL teachers who I was friends with in Korea.


A high school reunion of sorts - haven't seen some of these people in years!


Stacey married one of our dearest friends from high school. She look absolutely stunning!

3 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous in all your photos...is that a HITE in one of them though???? REALLY??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look FANTASTIC in all those photos... i miss your face. SO happy to know that you are doing so well... we must set a skype date... unless you feel like driving to Toronto again... ?!?!?! :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you see jason when you were in canada?

    ReplyDelete