5.18.2007

Dear 'Korean Girls All Dress Alike"

...(which by the way is so true...and awesome haha).

1. Zac flies into Seoul Wednesday, May 23rd around 3 or 4. He's hopefully coming straight here Wed. night or Thursday morning since I don't have to work Thursday or Friday.

2. We're heading to Pohang Sat-Sun.

3. Zac's probably going to Seoul sometime early the next week since I have to work and he obviously wants to see other people (although you and I are probably the coolest ones he knows here...prolly cooler than Brett even).

4. Aaron and I (do you know him??) are heading to Seoul Friday June 1st to partayyyyyy that weekend.

5. If you come down sometime that would be awesomness x 100.

6. If you don't come down, I will be sad. BUT. will see you the following weekend.

Love,
Kimbirdy

1 comment:

  1. PARTAYYYYYYYY don't worry zac, we will take care of you!!!

    ReplyDelete