Bohemian Rhapsody...need I say more. Noraybang (singing room) is so so so much fun...almost as fun as DJ's Lounge.It's the last few hours of Christmas eve. My lovely dear friend Ben downloaded Nat'l Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, my favorite holiday movie EVER, so I was able to carry on my family's tradition while thinking of all of you at home. MISS YOU DEARLY. Merry Christmas.
Cheers to 2007!!!

The many faces of Christmas...what a trooper you are coming back to the party!! i drank far too much red wine...oh dear...poor Dave having to take care of me! hope you enjoyed the rest of your night..will have to hook up so I can give you my key...
ReplyDeleteI kinda wish I'd been there for the end of the night, but I was tired. Party was long... I got lots of sleep and I still feel awful today, so maybe it's a good thing I went home this time.
ReplyDelete